Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What am I doing now?

  Recently, I'm doing three things: knitting shirt or tunic and shawl, and crocheting skirt (the apricot one). The picture shows natural colors. White balance is a very useful tool in a camera ;)






  Except theese three, I decided not to do more of started blanket (a quite old UFO) and do another blanket from a different pattern and from the same yarn. The inspiration was taken from one blog I saw recently. I will link it on some other post connected with this blanket, because now I can't remember where I saw it...





  It's still very hot outside, that's why blanket is in cold colors.
  My guinea pig is almost all the time begging for wet food cause she can't stand it, too.

  I'd like to ask for something:
I'm not entirely sure about my English skills, but I'd really like to hav them.
So, if You notice any mistakes in my writting, please, feel free to post a comment about it.

  See You next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment