Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Time to begin the blog...

  Temporary plenty of time and heat outside the window finally pushed me to begin a thing totally new for me - a blog.
  I was carrying this idea for some time, as knitting and crocheting, as well as "spying" on some Collegues showing similar techniques on their blogs, takes me a lot of time. I figured that I want to show my progresses and succeses too. In the same time, maybe I will finally be able to calculate how much time takes me to do particular project...
  I hope that my crafts, in combination with my "literary work" and pictures from my life, will catch an eye of People joining with me in creative madness and visiting this blod, even if it will be only for a moment ;)

About me (translation): Craftoholic. Illness, harmless but incurable, diagnosed by myself.
Sympthoms: seeking for every free (or not totally busy) time to knit or crochet, a person often seen with equipment necessary for theese activities, in many, sometimes weird, places.
Caution! An addiction can easily move from one person to another by eye contact with a subject of addiction or by verbal contact with an addicted person!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment